IBM and edX Launch First MicroBachelors Program

Discussion in 'News' started by JK2447, Oct 22, 2021.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

IBM and edX Launch First MicroBachelors Program

It seems that IT vendors are increasing looking for ways to meet your education needs, with IBM now partnering with edX to provide a micro Batchelors degree program. I checked and the intro to Computer Science was £324 which is quite reasonable to be fair. All remote and online.

“We’re delighted that IBM is our first corporate partner to offer a MicroBachelors program on edX. Not only is IBM a longtime partner in delivering online education that equips learners with real skills for the workplace, but they are innovating with us as we meet the needs of learners without a college degree with our MicroBachelors programs. This particular program is incredible because it’s for people with no prior programming or cloud experience, and prepares them for an entry-level role as a full stack developer with the option to get college credit from our university credit partner.” – Anant Agarwal, edX Founder and CEO

Full article here

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Kitkatninja likes this.
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Kitkatninja
      Kitkatninja
      I done a few courses on EDx, I really did enjoy them :)
      JK2447 likes this.
    2. JK2447
      JK2447
      I quite like the sound of this vendor and more formal education mix