Premium Membership

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SimonV, Jul 2, 2004.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

CertForums.com is a run by the community for the community, we are in no way endorsed by any certification vendors or certification bodies and because of this we rely on advertisers and donations to pay to keep this website running. Any member may donate to this website by becoming a Premium or Gold member.

Premium and Gold Membership upgrades give you the opportunity to support CertForums and get something in return.

For a monthly payment of only £2.50, £14.00 for six months, £25.00 for one year or £40.00 for two years you will receive the following CertForums benefits, and our undying thanks.

Premium membership gives you all of the same features as a free membership plus some important additional features - and your donation helps support the busy forums. Your forum posts will display the "Premium Member Logo" showing to the other members that you help support the forums.

• Removal of Advertisements - As stated, this website depends on advertisements and donations. By upgrading your membership you help alleviate these costs; so in return all advertisements on this website will be removed during your subscription. If you are not a Premium or Gold member, we kindly ask that you do not use advertisement blockers when browsing this website as you are killing our ads-displayed stats and putting off potential advertisers.
    • Highlighted Username - Your username in either Green or Gold colour across the whole site identifying your support and membership upgrade status.
    • User Badge - As well as a highlighted username you account will be highlighted with the Premium or Gold user badge, this badge is shown under your name in all your posts and also in your member profile page.
    • Custom User Title - You will be able to add your own custom title to your profile, this customisable text replaces the default user title ladder text.
    • Name in Lights - Active upgraded members will have thier name added to the Notable Members page to indicate their support to the site.
    • Premium / Gold Members Only Forum - All Premium / Gold members get instant access to the hidden forum that you may have seen towards the top of the forum list. This is an "unmoderated" forum where any and all topics will be free reign. Of course, adult topics or not, we will still require premium members to be civil to other members and follow the same forum rules they must follow around the rest of this site.
    • Larger Avatar - As an upgraded member you will be able to upload a larger avatar to your account.

Becoming a premium member does not make you immune to the rules and regulations of these forums.
    If you abuse your special privileges, your premium membership may be revoked and you will not receive a refund.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
    barrixrock likes this.
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Si, I noticed that you don't mention that you also accept cash. A real pity as it's all I have.[​IMG]

Can you pm or mail me the address?[​IMG]

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. SimonV
    Honorary Member

PM sent Nugget.

I can take cash but only in GB pounds and that your are comfortable sending it through with the postal service.

PS, Thanks to Flex for becomeing the First Premium member

4. SimonV
    Honorary Member

Premium Member badge added.

5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Lookin' good Si.:biggrin

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
  6. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I think its too small
    it seems, just, smaller than the others, whilst the others seem to have a uniform hieght
    could you not make it the same size as the others? or is there a reason its smaller?

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  7. SimonV
    Honorary Member

No reason other than I never noticed. I'll take a look.

8. SimonV
    Honorary Member

Images updated! :biggrin

9. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

woah much better mate! nice one :)

10. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Lovely Si, just lovely.:D

11. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Nice one nugget.Green suits u lol[​IMG]

12. SimonV
    Honorary Member

Many thanks Nugget, I think this event deserves a celebration. VB's all around *toss* :rocks :cheers

13. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Thanks mate. As you said VB's all round *toss*.

I think I'll wait till chat night to really let the hair down.:twisted:

14. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Are my eyes deceiving me or did mattwest just become a premium member too?

Way to go Matt:D

15. SimonV
    Honorary Member

Thanks to mattwest for joining the Premium Membership program. :beers2

16. mattwest

mattwest Megabyte Poster

No problem guys, i've still been about just not posting recently....

Work's been busy and i've been studying for my IT Project+ exam (tomorrow!!) so its been all go.

Our relatively small internet company is on the verges of being a partner with one of the worlds biggest companies, so i expect it will be all go again in the future.

Anyhow, lets keep certforums going and make it the biggest and the best in the UK (i think it already is!) :D

Westy is back baby..... and in a strange new green colour!?! :D

Certifications: See my signature...
    WIP: Maybe re-certify my CCNA
  17. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

you both are looking good in green, way to go fellas :biggrin

Oh and welcome back Matt :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  18. mattwest

mattwest Megabyte Poster

Cheers AJ,

The Green looks great :D

Certifications: See my signature...
    WIP: Maybe re-certify my CCNA
  19. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I think Si has outdone himself here. The green logo is really something to be noticed, it's really bright and stands out. Sorry to say but the others are nice but they tend to blend into the background.[​IMG]

20. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

*spray paints his logo day-glo yellow*