THE TIMES, THEY AREN'T A-CHANGIN' - PLEASE READ !!!

Discussion in 'News' started by Jakamoko, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

The times, they aren't a-changin'

As you may know, our illustrious WebMaster SimonV is currently sunning himself in far-off climes, with scarcely a thought for us here in our various sub-zero locations.

Unfortunately, in his haste to depart, SimonV forgot to leave us the key to the CertForums cuckoo clock, so you may have noticed that our time is still currently displaying British Summertime :oops:

So please don't panic, you are not an hour late/early !

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause over the next week, but assure you it will be resolved as soon as possible.

The CertForums Team.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      Hey Si,

I looked at that already, but does that then mean that every single Member has to manually alter their profile each time daylight saving comes round ?

Hey, I did my best on this one ..... :oops:
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    2. SimonV
      SimonV
      It does, the board does have a default time zone but this is only used for new members joining. Sorry.

I know you did mate and don’t you ever think I don’t appreciate it. Can you feel the love coming across here? :hug

SimonV
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    3. Jakamoko
    4. SimonV