The Porcelain talks back!

Discussion in 'News' started by Phil, May 25, 2006.

1. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

Pub urinals use tech to warn drunk drivers

POLICE
    in Nassau Country are installing plastic censors in pub urinals that lecture punters about the perils of drink driving. According to WCBS 880, the device is a Wizmark Urinal Communicator which has a 3.5-inch plastic screen that displays digital files. The device recognises that it is being 'Nintendoed on' and plays an MP3 which suggest you get a cab if you have been drinking.

Rest of story @ The Inquirer

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Mr.Cheeks
      Mr.Cheeks
      I think thats kinda wierd...
    2. Phil
      Phil
      it tickled me :)
    3. Mr.Cheeks
      Mr.Cheeks
      it tickled your tackle?
    4. zimbo
      zimbo
      what next sensors to tell us you not eating your greens?? :sick BUT i like the idea of some cars now not starting unless you do a drinking test inside the car...
    5. Mr.Cheeks
      Mr.Cheeks
      dont like that idea - i think it is a nuisance for people who do not drink, and people that drink and drive, will drive... even if you are below the limit you can continue to drive, but that doesn't mean you are fit enough to drive, you might be able to get drunk under the limit, yet you are able to drive, it is down to the driver to know his/her limits...