Microsoft Offers Free E-Learning Promotion

Discussion in 'News' started by tripwire45, Oct 11, 2005.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Microsoft Offers Free E-Learning Promotion" />

Microsoft Offers Free E-Learning Promotion

Microsoft Learning is currently offering free e-learning programs prior to the upcoming release of SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005. The company has several online courses that deal with various features and functions, as well as skills assessments, available for both products on the Microsoft Learning Web site. “It’s really about readiness,” said Lori Dennis, group product manager of e-learning at Microsoft Learning. “It’s focused on getting customers ready to do early deployments as soon as the products release. We want customers to get comfortable in their understanding of how the products are going to work before it launches.” The courses also serve as a resource for those planning to pursue certifications for SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005, which will be released on Nov. 7. These two certifications will be the first of Microsoft’s next-generation certification program, which will be restructured to cover separate technologies horizontally, and deal with different job roles and levels of expertise vertically.

For the rest, click Here

Certifications: A+ and Network+
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Aureilius
      Aureilius
      Cool. Thanks Trip :)

Has anyone actually tried accessing the learning?

I've ticked the EULA box but get a "You must read & accept the EULA before you can proceed" whenever I click the 'activate free content' button :scratch

Also, I registered using my hotmail account, a message said a confirmation had been sent to that account but it didn't show up :confused2

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    2. JonnyMX
      JonnyMX
      I've used them and they're great.
      Not sure why you're having problems though...
      The only thing wrong with them is that they read a bit like a sales brochure.

Q1 Why is SQL Server going to be great? etc.
      You can get all the quizzes right by not ticking any boxes that begin 'SQL Server 2005 will not...'

Otherwise top stuff.