Microsoft Free Second Shot 2012-2013

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Get a Free Second Shot to Pass a Microsoft Certification Exam

Retake an Exam for Free

When you earn a certification from Microsoft, you prove to the world that you have knowledge and skills in the most current and specialized technologies and solutions. Passing the exams needed to demonstrate those skills can be tough, but for a limited time, you’ll get a free second chance to succeed.

In today's challenging economic times, how do you stand out from the crowd, stay up to date with relevant technologies, and get the top jobs? Becoming a part of the Microsoft Certification program is a great start.

Sign up today for your Second Shot exam or exam pack. You’ll save at least 15 percent on the cost of the single certification exams, and you’ll be able to retake any exam you don’t pass the first time, at no extra cost.

Second Shot Availability End Date: May 31, 2013

See here.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. RichyV
      RichyV
      Well, we've been awaiting these all year - to find out that they are only now offering them for exams attached to the 'new' MCSA/MCSE tracks.

Bit disappointing...
    2. j1mgg
      j1mgg
      Looks like you can use them on older exams if you click on the individual exam link. T&Cs state that it is available for 070 exams.

I have only briefly had a look though.
    3. RichyV
      RichyV
      Yeah, sorry, me not being specific enough...

As you state, you can get the 'free resit' with any '70-' exam, but not the usual 15% discount also, which is a bit disappointing.