Microsoft Certified Master Program for Exchange Server 2010

Discussion in 'News' started by SimonV, May 19, 2011.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Microsoft Certified Master Program for Exchange Server 2010

Starting in summer 2011, IT engineers and consultants all over the world will have an opportunity to earn MCM status on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 by passing the required exams at one of many international testing centers.

Microsoft officials say the change was made in response to increased demand for the certification. “We wanted to make the exam more accessible,” says Navin Chand, senior product manager, Exchange. “This change will extend our reach to more experts. The training in Redmond that everyone loves will continue. However, it is no longer mandatory for certification.”

Full Story

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Shinigami
      Shinigami
      Sounds interesting, but I personally would not attempt one of these exams without the full course. These exams are extremely difficult, and by attending the course, you make many new contacts as well as being able to learn things about the product would never find out through personal studies and day to day work (allegedly).

Wish I could sponsorship internally to do this one, or the AD one... granted, haven't really tried too hard, I think I still have so much to learn.