LPI Certification Update

Discussion in 'News' started by SimonV, May 15, 2012.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

LPI Certification Update

The Linux Professional Institute (LPI), the world's premier Linux certification organization, announced revisions to its LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 certification exam objectives and subsequent exam question updates.

"LPI's certification program is continually monitored for technical currency as it relates to job tasks in the IT industry. To ensure exam quality and industry relevance this requires that LPI regularly revise and update our exam objectives. Although the revisions being introduced in the coming months are relatively minor they reflect the input of hundreds of Linux professionals around the globe who demand the highest standard of IT professionalism from our certification program. It is this community feedback which makes LPI's program the world's most sought after and industry-recognized professional Linux certification," said Jim Lacey, president and CEO of the Linux Professional Institute.

More detials here

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. JK2447
      JK2447
      I'm wondering if this would be useful to VMware admins like myself.... possibly so. My Linux skills are all self taught.