Hotmail complaints keep flowing in

Discussion in 'News' started by tripwire45, Nov 25, 2005.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Hotmail complaints keep flowing in

Over 50 people have contacted ZDNet UK in the last two months to complain of problems accessing Microsoft's Hotmail service. Some complainants say they have been unable to access the Hotmail log-in page, while others say they can't get as far as their own inbox.Although these complaints represent only a fraction of the total Hotmail user base in the UK, they indicate that Microsoft's flagship Web email service may still be suffering from problems that first emerged earlier this year.

To read the rest of this article, click Here

Certifications: A+ and Network+
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Bluerinse
      Bluerinse
      Why don't they use Gmail :rolleyes:
    2. Clyde
      Clyde
      I have frequent problems with hotmail being inaccessible recently. And as to why I don't use gmail, well, having had my hotmail a/c sine about 1998 or so, it would take a monumental effort to update everyone and every list that I'm subscribed to. For me, it's not worth it. Folks that I know well and trust have my 'private' email a/c to use so I can live with occasional, though extremely annoying outages
    3. Boycie
      Boycie
      Pete,
      I thought all the Gmail accounts were gone?
    4. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      Existing Gmail accounts haven't gone, Boyce - just that you cant sign up for any new ones till the dispute between the German authorities and Google is resolved.
    5. Bluerinse
      Bluerinse
      I am clearly missing something here. What the ????
    6. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      Recent item to be found HERE, Pete.

HTH :)
    7. Bluerinse
      Bluerinse
      Ah yes, thanks Gav. So it's [email protected] from now on :D