Get a Second Shot for Free!

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Get a Second Shot for Free!

On September 15th, we will be launching Microsoft's Second Shot offer! Get a free retake on your next Microsoft IT Professional, Developer, or Microsoft Dynamics certification exam.
    This is a limited offer so plan now! If you register for the Second Shot offer starting September 15, 2007, prior to taking any exam, you will receive a free Second Shot exam if you don't pass on your first try.

For more info see here & here.

It looks like this is only for Prometric, though :(

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. MajorGeek
      MajorGeek
      "Microsoft Learning is partnering with Prometric for delivery of the Microsoft professional certification and Microsoft Dynamics exams. Pearson VUE will discontinue selling Microsoft professional certification exams after August 31, 2007. To accommodate those who purchase Microsoft professional certification exams through August 31, 2007, Pearson VUE will continue to administer the exams through December 31, 2007. Pearson VUE will discontinue selling and administering Microsoft Dynamics exams after December 31, 2007. Additional details regarding this transition will become available during the next few months. "

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/default.mspx
    2. greenbrucelee
      greenbrucelee
      I wonder if it would be worth registering for the exam and taking it all though I think I will fail then set a decent date for the free go and study for it up till that point.

Or would be a tall order as I am still to take my A+?
    3. Theprof
      Theprof
      Finally they have this promotion again, I am going to register to do the 290 right after the mcdst. I was looking for the promotion for a while now.

Thanks wagnerk.
    4. Kitkatninja
      Kitkatninja
      You can now register on Microsoft's website/Prometric's website here.

I already registered, just waiting for my local testing centre to become a Prometric one now :)

-ken
    5. dales
      dales
      Looks good might give my 270 a whirl on this one!
    6. derkit
      derkit
      Is it a one time use?? I'm going to use it for my 70-271, but was wondering if I could do it for the 70-272 also.... anyone tried yet?
    7. g.vangemerden
      g.vangemerden
      Yes, you can signup for as much exams as you like...

take a look at this site

Q. How many free exams can I receive?

A. Second Shot provides you with one free retake of the same exam for each paid exam you do not pass on the first try. To take advantage of this offer, you must register and pay for the exam by using a Second Shot exam voucher. The offer is valid from September 15, 2007 to January 30, 2008.