1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Yawn*

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Phoenix, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Its midnight, I'm wrapping up a technical blueprint for an Exchange 2k3 -> 2k7 migration that I am delivering tomorrow AM, but I have a 7am breakfast meeting down town as well

I've got another Exchange 2k3 -> 2k10 Migration I'm drawing up for a company in KY
    a SCCM 2k7 R2 demo / PoC to run with by next week
    a project audit to complete on Friday morning to make sure one of my engineers didn't **** something up, covering AD, Xen Desktop, VMWare, HP Bladesystem, Flex-10 10GB Switches, and 300 Thin clients, some bloody audit!

oh yeah, and my buddy left the company on Monday, so I'm doing all his work too
    I need a vacation! hehe

On the plus side, I may be doing my VCP finally, after 8 years working with VMWare, don't I feel special!
    Online VS4 fast track class with our distributor, I was vying for the trip to Sacramento for one, but Online works too :)
    oh yeah, that needs to be done by mid December too, its a whole week out of work, no pressure now!

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0