1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which ccna module needs special attention !!!

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by Bunchuza, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Bunchuza

Bunchuza New Member

Hey guyz need your input again, which of the four ccna modules do you consider the most difficult, and if you were to advise sum 1 to concentrate on one which one would it be, the thing is i have completed my ccna 1,2,3 and have realized that there some modules that they dont cover, in the exams !!!

Certifications: none
    WIP: ccna
  2. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Hi

IMHO ALL of them! Having sat this exam and just failed I would say that the exam covered everything in depth. You need to have a deep understanding of all the material and be able to work quickly. CISCO exams don't have a review option once you press next you cannot return. :dry :blink

3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

The modules build on one another. You won't be particularly successful on a more advanced module if you don't take the earlier ones. Also, as Sandy pointed out, you will need a good understanding of all the CCNA material to pass. Don't short change yourself.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Chris Bryant, CCIE

Chris Bryant, CCIE Bit Poster

Also, keep in mind that just because your exam doesn't ask you about a certain topic, that doesn't mean that you don't need to know about it for your job .. and your job interview.

NAT is a good example. I know many Cisco CCNA "total exam coverage" books that hardly say anything about NAT. Would I hire someone who had never heard of NAT or didn't know what it did? No.

Keep the long-range view of your career in mind, and study all the material thoroughly. You'll be glad you did.

Best of luck!

Chris Bryant
    CCIE #12933

Certifications: CCIE #12933, CCNP, CCNA
    WIP: CCIE Voice