where do i start

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by zxspectrum, Mar 17, 2006.

1. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

zx,

Why do you see this as one of the best decisions you'll ever make? I would speak to internal motivations.

So? More favorably than what? A murder conviction?

Why would the career be very beneficial to you as a person? I agree with the concept, but you don't say why it would be. Why do you just hope for a career in IT? Don't you think you'll make it? Are you questioning your choice or ability already?

So the best part of, or results from, your previous education was displaying your "evidence" to your tutors? What does this mean? That the result of your previous education that you liked the best was that it gave you a chance to show off? I don't think that's what you meant to say, but that's what you said.

Why not? How does it reflect on you and why? I, personally, would deal with those issues.

How does this relate to your first paragraph. Tie things together. Why do you want to be a part of an industry that is in constant state of flux and requires constant learning?

Does interest equate to ability? Does it speak to a love of everything computers? Is there a correlation in you in these things? If so speak to it.

You hope to have confidence in yourself in three years? You don't have any now? How is the reader to know you have enough confidence to actually complete the course? You sound very unsure. Will that inspire the reader to have confidence in you?

Why state this as a negative? Why not state it in a way that says you know a degree is within your reach and you relish the opportunity to prove it, to accomplish reaching a worthwhile goal in your life?

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I think you are getting there ZX :biggrin

Make sure you catch that typo, as a spell check won't :rolleyes:

apart <not together> :eek:

a part of <speaks for itself>

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

I know this is not related to this topic, but i would like everyone to note how good this forum is, especially the way we help each other out... Well Done! :cheers :clap :thumbleft

4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

True the amount of support has been overwhelming , and cheers blue for the typo id missed that lol. to freeloader can i reply later as im just a tad drunk at the mo. I do thank you all by the way for your help , it has been very good nad well recieved. Ill have number 4 here later lol

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680