1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i take the CompTIA A+ Exam

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by mark8par, Jun 9, 2009.

1. mark8par

mark8par Bit Poster

I am planning my study for the CompTIA certification but i want to find out a couple of things so i can plan.

1. Where is my nearest test venue

2. Is there any self study computer based training guides that i can use alongside the following books

A+ Certification All-in-one Exam Guide

CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, Deluxe Edition

2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

You can sit Comptia Exams at any PearsonVue or Prometric testing centre, just do a search on their website for the aera closest to you.

As for extra guides, just take a look at vendors such as Boson, Preplogic, Transcender, Measure-Up, etc... For free resources, take a look at ProProfs.

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

what Ken said

You can find discount vouchers for both A+ exams at www.gracetechsolutions.com

when I took the exams the discount vochers were £107 each you just enter the codes into the payment section on the pearsonvue website

Gracetech only do them for vue make sure you buy international vouchers.
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. soupdragon1973

soupdragon1973 New Member