1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when is the last possible N+ 2007 date

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Mikeyboy, May 12, 2009.

1. Mikeyboy

Mikeyboy Kilobyte Poster

I want to do my N+ soon, I think I'd be wiser to go for the 2007 version as there is far more study material currently available... but can anyone confirm the last point where I will be able to sit the exam? On CompTIA website it says it is retired on July 31st, so presumably, any point up to that?

Certifications: VCP,MCSA, MCP, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS, A+, N+
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Yep, of course limited to testing centre places :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. Mikeyboy

Mikeyboy Kilobyte Poster

I think I'll have to get in early then and book it for July 31st :D

4. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

I would say book to take the exam a week before the retirement date, for the just in case scenario, eg your testing centre closes, you're ill/can't make it on the day, etc... It would be better to have that week extra on your terms, then to have to reschedule for a newer exam because of a missed date, but tat's just my own opinion :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  5. Mikeyboy

Mikeyboy Kilobyte Poster

That's a very good point :D