What Team Do You Support!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by keane14, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Unemployed Diogenes

Unemployed Diogenes Nibble Poster

Was Thomas Buffel good as player of the Rangers??
    In my opinion he is not good enough for the Belgium squad at the moment.

Certifications: A+, Bachelor IT
    WIP: CCNA
  2. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

FC Barcelona since escaping the womb and probably inside it too. Forever FCB and no other team ever.

Oddly enough my adopted team would be Forest Green Rovers. If you have to ask why you obviously haven't seen their club badge!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VISCA BARCA! BARCA TO MY GRAVE AND BEYOND!

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Just like Delorean, my team is Barca. Has been since before I was born (destiny and all that!). However, growing up and living in South East London I didn't get that many opportunities to sit with the cules, so I have always had another team - whom I love almost as much as I love Barca. Sadly, that team is, and (apart from a purple patch of about five years) been absolute gash - Charlton Athletic!

Believe it or not, I love Barca so much that I have actively considered, on more than a few occasions, emigrating to Catalunya! What's holding me back is that I don't speak Catalan, and my SPanish isn't fluent, so would struggle to get a decent job. Oh - that and the wife, of course, who's Sicilian - so if I emigrated anywhere it would probably be to her tiny village in Sicily.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

You cut my veins i bleed RED!! No not arsenal nor that scummy team from manchester but LIVERPOOOOOL! I think it was when i was about 6 or 7 and bruce grobbelaar was in goal for zimbabwe and i asked my dad who he was cause he was like a monkey in goal swinging on the bars, Liverpool he said - didnt help that one of my dads mates then was scouse either all this back in tiny zimbabwe in the early 90s. I dont winning a league title since i known them so this season is something special when you support a team all your life so great and in the past 20 yrs havent won a league title. Oh and Keane will come right, berbatov hasnt scored much either but u dont see media hype about it do you?

And one final thing... was at Anfield just over a year ago.. AMAZING!! :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  5. marcin_rys

marcin_rys Nibble Poster

Arsenal :biggrin

Certifications: none
    WIP: MCSA, CCNA
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Tennessee Titans and Nashville Predators.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

Another Red Devil here! :oops:

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642
  8. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Sheffield United for me.

So definitely not a glory hunter lol

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  9. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

I support the Desktop Support Team or the Blue Team in TF2 :p

10. samsdad

samsdad Bit Poster

Manchester United for me since about 1966 ish. And yes it is my local club :D

WIP: A+ and Househusband.
  11. Hedley

Hedley Bit Poster

Only one team for me..

[​IMG]

12. Colloghi

Colloghi Kilobyte Poster

I'm a Manchester City fan, always have been, grew up next to the old maine road, and yes I know despite all our fortunes, we are still doing ****e, and yes I agree 100+ Million for any football player is fecking Mental:dry

Certifications: A+, MCP 270, 271, MCDST
    WIP: 290
  13. Andy L

Andy L Bit Poster

The same team as my dad and my local team - Liverpool :D

14. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

Tottenham Hotspur! Audere Est Facere!!

Used to collect the Panini stickers at school for my albums and remember Waddle and Hoddle as my 2 heroes. Mainly Chris Waddle. Hope we get out of this mess at the bottom, it's so frustrating when one win will send us up half the table and a couple of losses put us back down again. Hope Harry can sort out our weaknesses. Perhaps Defoe and Pava will forge a strong link up front but i think the left wing is where we are struggling, trying to play O'Hara, Lennon and Bentley in positions that they are not suited for.

Also think that Ledley is a great player but if he can only play once every 2-3 games, how useful is that to the team and how stressful is it to others who have to make way for him when his knee is better. Nobody would buy him if he's that damaged, perhaps we should slice his wages to a quarter :twisted:

Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP EA
  15. Armchair Pimp

Armchair Pimp Byte Poster

Portsmouth 'til I die etc..

Pleased with a point today... I'm sure Defoe will get everything he deserves from football..

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL Found+Pract, A+
    WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
  16. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

Should have won by 4 or 5 today.... :( Portsmouth were lucky

17. Armchair Pimp

Ahhh... the beauty of football with it's never ending ability to get two different views from the same game! :D

Glad the day is over to be honest as it was a potentially ugly day.. both teams in for a tricky time until the end of the season I think.. but I suspect there may be 3 teams in the prem worse than both of us..

WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
  18. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

LOL yeah there's always a right and a wrong view and mines right :tongue

We just need to nab a few more players from you guys and we will escape this bottom 3. Crouch might help. Would even have Sol back instead of Sicknote King but i fear the fans would see things different :D

19. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

COYS!

Big Spurs fan since I was a kid in the early eighties! :biggrin

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  20. Armchair Pimp

Lol!! We probably need the money!