What is expected?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Flux, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Flux

Flux Bit Poster

Hello,

I've just started studying HND Computing at college. There are vendor qualifications, including MCDST, included as part of the curriculum. I was just wondering, having attended a number of the MCDST lectures, what depth of knowedge is required to pass the exams?

I mean, are you expected to know every single possible setting/dialog in XP? During the installation, for example, are you expected to be able to know every single step of the process and all the possible options during?

Flux

WIP: MCDST
  2. AndreK

AndreK Bit Poster

I don't think your expected to know everything about XP but an understanding of the objectives is needed.

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Unfortunately, the best anyone would be able to reveal is that you could be asked questions on any of the content covered in Microsoft's exam objectives, here and here. Anything else we could say would be a violation of the Non-Disclosure Agreement that all test takers must agree to before taking the exam.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!