What happened to Zimbo's 291?

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by zimbo, Oct 10, 2006.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Im suprised knowbody asked me! tstststs when you been gone for ages people forget ey? :biggrin

I didnt write! 3 months is just not enough time! I got upto the RAS part... managed to get two different subnets to send data... but then uni came calling and thats been thrown out! Anyone know when any upgrades if any are due? I got just 291 for MCSA so hopefully Summer will be good... even January because i go home 16th come back to the uk on the 28th january cause i dont have any exams just coursework.

Well just thought i would you lot know and once I finally do get round to do it certs take a big back seat.. i can see myself finishing mcse 2003 and then upgrading straight to longhorn mcse when it comes out in the coming years...

what you guys think? btw for those that missed it im in london now.. and enjoying it! Studying computer networks and so far its p!$$ easy to be honest... anyway dont know how useful being a mcse and knowing visual basic,c++ AND java will be..... :rolleyes:

Edit: time to go checking my washing... LOL ah the uni life!

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I hadn't forgotten your impending beast Zimbo but there are only so many plates you can spin at one time. IMHO you pretty much have your hands full at the moment, just trying to lure all those London chicks with your El'Greco charm, not to mention the easy peazy degree you are studying. Oh and yes, all knowledge is useful and it will help you a lot in the future with scripting, something which is not my forte!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)