1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VAT on A+ vouchers?

Discussion in 'A+' started by Gaz08, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Gaz08

Gaz08 New Member

Where can i buy cheap vouchers that can be used in the UK? If i order on compTIAstore.eu they are charging £46 VAT for the two vouchers i need to sit 701/702? but if i order through personvue with a credit card they also charge £46?

I don't have a job so finding the £240 for just the vouchers wasn't easy at all, now i have to find another £50?

2. dmarsh

dmarsh Terabyte Poster

A+ vouchers in UK or Europe always had VAT on them. The ones sold outside europe were normally not for the UK, it was a loophole, not sure if its closed, but it can't be relied on.

The exams are ridiculously expensive in the UK. If you don't have a lot on paper to say that you are good with computers it is probably still worth the money, alternatively maybe look at similar college courses.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    Certifications: CITP, BSc, HND, SCJP, SCJD, SCWCD, SCBCD, SCEA, N+, Sec+, Proj+, Server+, Linux+, MCTS, MCPD, MCSA, MCITP, CCDH
  3. Gaz08

Gaz08 New Member

Thanks for your reply.

I just wanted to update that i got my both my vouchers from grace tech solutions, you'll have to google forum rules don't let me post links. I didn't have any problems at all although i don't think you can refund them once you buy.

Got my exam at the end of this month so back to studying for me.