Trip 3K

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Jakamoko, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Welcome Trip to the 3K Post Club (aka the CF "Bigmouth" Society) :clap

By the law of averages (and taking into account some of your more recent "Off-topic" posts), thats still a hell of a contribution to the Boards. Thanks for all you do here Trip - great work ! :thumbleft

Cheers :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Way to go Trip. Keep 'em coming.[​IMG]

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Nice one Trip

Thanks as always for your contributions :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Wow 3000 Trip, makes me wonder whether you ever drag yourself away from that laptop :eek: especially considering the other forums you are also topping the bill on :biggrin

Congrats!!!

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Thanks, gang. I appreciate the comments. I've actually slowed down her considerably. I was going great guns for awhile, posting QOTDs, but my first book stopped that one cold. I wish I could contribute more, but there are so many other things I need to be doing.

I'm actually a co-admin (shades of Si and Gav) at a Novell-based site: http://www.mtechservices.ca. It's based in Canada (I seem to be attracted to sites outside the US for some reason). It lost most of its member base awhile back so I've been trying to lend a hand. The site admin is also my current co-author, Marie Perry. You are all invited to pop on over sometime to have a look around. Marie is alot like Si in that she's always tinkering with the look and feel of the site..

This doesn't mean I won't continue to hang around here. I've kind of gotten used to this crazy place...even though you all talk funny (boy, I am I gonna get punished for that one). :eek: :oops:

I'm really proud of the work you all have done to contribute to CF. This is really a great place and you've all done a terrific job...especially Si and Gav. My hat's also off to Phoenix for the way he's stepped in as a mod and really helped out, sharing his exceptional knowledge and skills.

Here's to the next thousand posts, mates. Cheers.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Yup well done trip, your advice and attitude has been invaluable to CF and its growth over the last year and a bit, I dont think we would of done it without you :)

Thanks for your comments mate, much appreciated :D

Ill drink to the next 1000 too :)
    next time im in Boise! lol (might make it over for spring break, unsure yet)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  7. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Echo all the above, many thanks for all that you have contributed Trip, your an asset to the forums. Thanks again. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  8. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Sorry governor, but I can't let that comment drop

We speak English and our language has evolved in England over centuries. So, regardless of what people from other English speaking countries think of our accents, they are by definition English and therefore correct and proper. Only the queen speaks funny and that is due to the silver spoon stuck in her gob and the hereditary stiff upper lip syndrome. So, we have license to speak in any fashion we chose, without criticism from people that live in countries that don’t have their own language, and especially from people that add silly words to our language and phrases like, “I’m gonna kick your ass dirtbag”.

Americans clearly have an unhealthy fixation with being cruel to mules :eek:

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  9. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

ROTFLMMO!!! (no...it's not a typo...think about it) :P

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  10. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

ROTFLMAO !!! :biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  11. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

well done in reaching 3000 posts Trip...keep em going..

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life