The crisis keep disturbing my MCDST .

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Miro, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Miro

Miro Byte Poster

I was on good track to pass the 70-271.And I am nearly there.My exam has been booked already.However I think I am going to change the date for later.My car has just been broken and I had to get new one ( I mean new for me cause it is 8 years old car).But at least it can get me to work on time.Beside this I am behind with my utility bills.And my bank do not want to give me personal loan.All this just bring me headache and disturb with learning for MCDST.I am not giving up but times are not easy now.How do you do in this difficult time?

Certifications: A+ IT Technician
    WIP: MCDST, Network+
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

One word for you... Zen. Take a step back and deal with 1 thing at a time.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

That's about right. You need to step back and get your life sorted out first. If you have such pressures hanging over your head all the time then you can't really study properly. Of course that said, there will always be things popping up in your life to take your mind off studying.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685