Testing Centres

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by nXPLOSi, Jun 13, 2007.

1. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Guys,

Probably an easy answer for most of you, but im not sure about it. I have taken my A+ Essentials at a Pearson Vue test centre, and I will be taken both the A+ IT Technician and Network+ at the same place. Although when I get to my MCSA, im going to be testing at a Prometric testing centre in London. Does changing from Vue to Prometric matter? Not sure if it will cause problems or if its what usually happens...

Thanks! :p

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

AFAIK, no it doesn't matter much.

Obviously you will need to register with the other company.

The only problems I've heard of (but not had any personal experience of) is when you use the CompTIA results as electives. It takes a little more effort to get them to sort things out.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Arr right, thanks for the info Harry.

A+ and N+ could be used as my elective but im also hoping to get 70-284 done so I may be ok on that one. :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012