Subnetting

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Supersaddler, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Supersaddler

Supersaddler New Member

I am doing a mock practical exam for cisco on packet tracer and have come accross somehting which is probably easy but is stumping me

the stage i am at says

the boaz-gad network is 192.168.1.0/24. The WAN interface of the GAD is assigned the lowest usable address in the subnet. (192.168.1.1) Identify and use the second usbale WAN address for the s0/0 interface - I HAVE TRIED EVERY IP under the sun but keeps saying incorrect

can anyone help me pleeeze

tar

2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Is this the same question as the one on [URL="xxxxx[/URL]?

Welcome to CF by the way... feel free to drop into the New Members area and introduce yourself.

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Mmmm... Giddy... there's dumps and copyrighted material on that site...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. GiddyG

Sorry Michael. That's what I meant... the question asked by the person was the same as was asked on the other site... literally. It might even be the same person... that was what I was trying to get across... badly, as it turns out. :oops:

I don't use that site... and I do not do BDs.

Link removed...

5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I know you don't do BDs... but if you post a link on here, then that link is available for people on here to click... AND it boosts their site in the search engines. That's a double whammy! :ohmy

No harm, no foul. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. GiddyG

I know mate... my bad... MAJOR embarrassment. I couldn't read any of it anyway, other than the question that looked exactly like the one being asked here. Found it with a quick 'Google'... unfortunately.

7. Supersaddler

Supersaddler New Member

sorry to have caused trouble here

failed exam by the way, got to 78% of the test and couldn't get any further lol

(If you are interested in search engine positions I work for an seo company so let me know if want advice to boost positons)

8. GiddyG

No worries.

Do you mean you couldn't finish it because the exam broke, or because you didn't know how to?