1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shock Horror. Computeach Salesman

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Manstomar, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Manstomar

Manstomar New Member

Hmmm after all the bad posts about computeach and especially their salesmen, i still decide to go through with my "interview" with one of these guys

Ive got to say i was close to cancelling the interview after reading about the salesmen on here, but much to my surprise i didnt find the salesman pushy at all

I was armed with a list of questions based on the complaints ive seen on here.weird thing was i didnt need to ask most of the questions.

The guy told me NOT to expect to walk straight into into a 25k a year job after the completion of the course. He also showed me past candidates, many of who were earing less than this wage. needless to say i was surprised!

I asked about the accomodation fee thingymajig and he made it quite clear that computeach pay a subsidy and not for all of the accomodation fees whilst you stay somewhere to commute to their center

He addressed any queries i had easily and I nor my partner who was there, felt pressurize into making a decision there and then

and lastly....the bloke came all the way from liverpool to my house in manchester.i had arranged to meet him there at 2 ish, I made a very bad dumb move by forgetting my keys :oops:

so he had to sit in his car, in the rain for 20 mins before someone came home to let me in :oops: and after that minor hiccup, he was still polite:D

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Nice to hear some slightly more positive feedback on a Training Company for a change.

You sound like you've asked the right questions and made yourself aware of the facts before entering into any agreement, Manstomar (even if if having no keys WAS a bit of a dumb move !! :wink: )

Good luck whatever you choose, and keep us up to date with your progress :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity