1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server 2008 Certificationtrack

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by g.vangemerden, Aug 15, 2007.

1. g.vangemerden

g.vangemerden Bit Poster

Hi all,

Since I am an MCT for a training company in the Netherlands, one of my tasks is to make the Windows Server 2008 certification track understandable for my salespeople. Because they really like drawings instead of text :D, I made this little piece of art. I hope you can use it too...

The 'Server Administrator' and 'Enterprise Administrator' are both MCITP-certifications. Notice that you don't have to be a Server Administrator to become an Enterprise Administrator.

Let me know if you like to see the associated courses.

Guido

edit: just realized that the screenshot is in Dutch.
    1. On the left are the exams to be taken when you do not have a certification (MCSA/E 2003) yet, in the middle are the exams to be taken when you are an MCSA2003 and on the right the exams for an MCSE2003.
    2. Both the 70-620 and the 70-624 qualify for the 'Enterprise Administrator'-certification. You only need to pass one of them.

[​IMG]

Certifications: See signature..
    WIP: MCITP:DBA - MCITP:SA - MCIPT:EA
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Good simple diagrams for those that want to do the upgrade route :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Guido,

Thanks for sharing! :)

Good luck with the preparation.

Boyce

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT