Safari Books Online

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by DC Pr0Mo, Jan 23, 2010.

1. DC Pr0Mo

DC Pr0Mo Kilobyte Poster

Found a thread on this but its over 2 years old.

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread20829.html

Just found out my work has a subscription to this, for anyone who doesn't know about it, It gives you access to tons of technical books, all the MCSA/MCSE press books, Exam Cram and loads more, you can view the entire book, in some cases download files that come on the cd of a book like the practice exams for MS press Exchange and isa 2004 books, create bookmarks and notes on books and save books as favorites for ease of access.

They offer a free trial advertised as 28 days, but looking at the info you have to cancel within 10 days or they start charging you (may be wrong here),It would be excellent for someone about to take an exam and wanting a different source of study material with out having to buy a new book, or just use as reference for the normal working day.

Full subscription is $43 a month which gives you full access, also if you want to buy a hard copy of the book, you can get up to 33% off the RRP.

Check it out

Linky > my.safaribooksonline.com

Certifications: MCDST | BSc Network Computing | 365 Fundamentals
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I've been a member continuously for over 6 years now
    they never used to do the library sub and it was annoying to have to swap out books all the time, the library sub is the bomb

do i use it every day? even every month? no, but i can pretty much get anything i need when i need it :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0