1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDI - computing degree

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by russwirral, Dec 4, 2006.

1. russwirral

russwirral New Member

Hi,

Im new here so any response would be appreciated :)

I am looking to enrole with RDI through Leicester university to study a HND in computing (business IT). I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company and how good they thought the structure was?

Of course the amount of money I shall pay is quite alot, so I want to explore my options before I pay :P

Has anybody completed a BSc online? I have a average knowledge of computers, I work as a level 1 it helpdesk role, hence the reason I want to improve my knowledge. Teh role spec is quite basic for the first year, however the final year (bolt on) course to bring the cert up to a degree is more involved with some programming, however if i want to focus more on this there is the option of doing a masters....

Can anyone give me there views on this approach to getting qualified in IT?

cheers me dears!

Russ:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

You got any links mate?

The only BA / BSc that I know of that is done 100% online is the Ultraversity one, which actually looks quite good.

8)

3. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Hi

I am an Open University Student doing a B Eng (Hons) degree that has a lot of IT in it. I really cannot fault the OU - great teaching materials, lots of support and no time pressures, just 3 hour exams at the end of each course (aHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

4. russwirral

russwirral New Member