1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program or Flash App Wanted

Discussion in 'Scripting & Programming' started by Nelix, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Hi All

I must admit it has been probably a year or 2 since I was last here, the place is looking good.

I feel a little guilty to be honest...... Not being around then coming in to ask a favour of a programmer that is not really IT related.

My day job is in IT but in my spare time, evenings and weekends, I run a small entertainment company, childrens entertainer, Corporate Promotions, Disco's, Karaoke's etc. I have a client that wants me to provide me with a promotion for them, it has an Italian theme so they have asked if I can produce the following:

The picture of the italian flag (Green, White and Red) produced on a screen, at the touch of a button (G for example) the 3 individul colours flash randomly, when someone presses another button (Space) it stops on 1 colour until "G" is pressed again, if it lands on white or on red the person looses, if it stops on green then they are a winner, press they have also asked if it can be weighted so it lands on red or white more than on green.

I have a 42" LCD screen that I will use to show the flag and am constructing a big button utilising a wireless numeric keypad and a project box.

Now the problem is I have no Programing or even flash skills or knowledge what so ever so I was hoping that one of you helpful people might pick up the challenge and create it for me :eek:.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could do this for me.

Thanking you very much in advance.

Nelix

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-294
  2. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Is there no-one up to the challenge, there's a reward in it for someone.

Cheers

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-294