Podcast for you guys new in the field

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by dales, Nov 11, 2015.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi All,

I've not posted too much on here in a while so apologies for the shameless self promotion but you started it! There was a thread on here not too long about talking about beer and I mentioned a couple i liked anyway, some young scamp mentioned that they were probably not old enough to enjoy the ones I was talking about. Boom seed sown.

Anyway a couple of months on and I'd been toying with doing a podcast episode on my career to-date with its ups and downs etc, So I've created one and spent a good bit of time talking about my early roles and what I've taken forward with me from those roles, so for you guys new in IT or thinking about getting into it you may find something of use for you there.

You can listen to it directly here http://vhorizon.co.uk/it-career-podcast/ or on iTunes (search for vhorizon EUC podcast) or through whatever podcast app you youngsters use these days.

Anyway I hope its of use to someone.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. Vince Polston

Vince Polston Nibble Poster

Nice! I've been looking for IT podcasts. I'm a podcast addict. Have you listened to the IT jetpack podcast? I recently found it and they are pretty good. I'll listen to yours and post back :) Thanks for sharing!