Ping Arroryn

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Leehaa, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Hey hun,

I am really bored this eve so thought i'd have a go at writing too. I think I have a winner here - what do you think?

The night was so peaceful. Grass so long, still and dewy.
    An air still smoky from the fireworks last eve and, every so often, little patches of warmth …I ran through it laughing my toes tickled and moist. Tousled locks flowing…my breath got deeper and deeper, heart pounding…but the people they slept. No-one any more the wiser of my such freedom, such madness on a mid-summers eve…It was now or never. I had to do it.
    I ran my hands over my hair…down my neck and over my breasts…then down to my pyjama bottoms…bent over….and…

Let out the biggest fog-horn fart. Phew it was smelly, but what relief. I shall never eat a curry again! :p

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  2. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

ROFL!

Heeeeeeyy don't take the mickey out of my dream profession :tongue

I think the first half will have men's pulses racing. The last bit though will just have men racing :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Lol - no, not making fun of your profession at all!!
    Quite the contrary. Must take a lot of dedication to do what you do and manage to get it to read so well the whole way through!
    I was actually trying to be serious at first (the running bit)...then my brain just came to a halt.

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Maybe it was the curry. :twisted::biggrin

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Actually, I fell asleep about a quarter of the way through. Took too long to get to the action. :sleeping

:twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!