Phone call from S1 Jobs

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by law123, Feb 6, 2006.

1. law123

law123 Byte Poster

Hi this is a follow up on this thread post last year . The reason for asking is that I was supposed to have attended an interview last year about this. I never attended but just received a phone call from S1 Jobs to ask me if I wanted to come for an interview this week regarding the same job. I was wondering did anyone follow it up last time or have ever at any point heard anything about this job.
    I was sent an Email after the phone call today to confirm the interview time and a link to this site what do you guys think.

Oh I sent Email back to them to ask if it was just training I got a this reply
    Not sure if this sound to good to be true so I am taking it with a large pinch of the white stuff (SALT).

What do you guys think?

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Well, New Horizons are a training company, so there's obviously training in there somewhere.

To be honest I get the feeling that perhaps they may have some student placements with companies who want 'free' labour. They may pay for the training, but what will happen when the training is complete? Would they expect you to repay the costs?

If I were you go along, get the information and see, but remember Don't sign anything! 8)

3. law123

law123 Byte Poster

I think Simon I will be giving this a miss. As I don’t want to pushed towards signing anything. I will and see if anyone has delt with this before.I will make my final decision Wednesday and send an Email to them then one way or another as I have to reply if I am to attend the so called interview.

Yes I do wonder there is nothing for nothing in this world so I also wonder about how funds this. So do I have to pay this up front?

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+