Passed N+

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Adrian.Popescu, Jun 15, 2009.

1. unclecharlie

unclecharlie Banned

dude your a nerd, and dont take that personally, we had a nerd work for us and he was a real smart guy, i think he was hit by a car or something because he would show up to work drunk and be all weird like some weird retard or something, but just from i have learned in the books i have read is that most if not allmost of the information given publicly is false, but leaves open the question you dont like how things are being run then? gotta atleast admire that

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You might want to tell these guys at Microsoft:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. BosonMichael

Dude, what are you not understanding? :blink If the host is indeed legitimate, then you're not using a braindump. :rolleyes: To ensure you're not, check the database at Certguard.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  4. unclecharlie

unclecharlie Banned

what test fraud is that, they have a hash value for people that cheat, sounds like a logic bomb or a honeypot if you ask me

what it all boils down to, do you work for Mr. Teague or not good old usa values

5. unclecharlie

unclecharlie Banned

well play later xbox calling

6. unclecharlie

unclecharlie Banned

hey dude do you want to go to guantanamo bay? do you think bill gates wants to go to guantanamo bay? well i think you might wanna prune your hash value because if what you are saying is correct that is a federal offense in my country and if you are in another country you are violateing the department of homeland security

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Not being funny mate but you are either a bit dense, a complete retard or a ****ing ******.

Your English makes no sense, you seem to advocate cheating and have a complete disregard for studying certifications in the correct manner. Whilst I may have had 12 bottles of Stella I know a numpty when I see one or see ones typing.

This is how it goes down:

You said: Are these practice exams the same as the real thing?
    We said: No if they were the same then that would be cheating.

Now where is the problem?

Let's put it this way, if Ferrari devloped a new car and engine then some **** at Ford got hold of those designs and made a cheaper less well proportioned design of their new car, do you not think Ferrari would have something to investigate or to try and stop.

This is exsactly the same thing as what happens in braidumps, some ****** gets the answers then creates exam sim that teaches some arsehole the answers to the questions but doesn't actually teach the why's, where's and how's.

And if you were a good enough tech you would want to know the why's, where's and how's

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  8. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Ok.. put the brakes on guys. This forum has standards, there is no need for excessive profanity GBL, in fact it lowers the tone, is unprofessional and makes you look inarticulate, which you are not. The only person i know that can get away with spontaneous cursing is Zeb, and that's just because he is the man.

Thoughts for today.. Please do not feed the troll.. you can lead a horse to water but you cannot *make* him drink.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  9. greenbrucelee

Sorry Pete I usually like tits but in this case I'd rather thave flat
    ironing board.

10. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

No worries mate :)

11. BosonMichael

No, you can't... but you can shoot the horse. :kngt

12. unclecharlie

unclecharlie Banned

Are You DoD Directive 8570.1 Compliant?

13. unclecharlie

unclecharlie Banned

i figure that if information technology is a form of national security, then you can give intelligent answers maybe you dip****s arent doing something right

14. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Yeah.. bang :gun :banned

15. Adrian.Popescu

Adrian.Popescu Byte Poster

Wow, haven't been online for a while and look what happend to my thread. LOL. The questions i found to be quite hard, i did lots of practice questions that came with N+ books, exam cram and bought transcender questions also.

Certifications: City&Guild's Level2&3, CompTIA A&N+, MCP
    WIP: MCDST
  16. greenbrucelee

Don't worry about it. It was just some retarded tool who advocated cheating but he's gone now.

17. Adrian.Popescu

Adrian.Popescu Byte Poster

Hmm...bit of a temper problem also...jesus:blink

Certifications: City&Guild's Level2&3, CompTIA A&N+, MCP
    WIP: MCDST