1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

packet tracer network

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by knicksfan426, Nov 3, 2009.

1. knicksfan426

knicksfan426 New Member

I've created a small network in cisco packet tracer by myself. It has two routers, 1 switch, and 2 pcs. My problem: None of my end devices can ping to R1-ISP. Quite honestly, I am stumped. Someone please tell me why neither PC can ping to R1-ISP please! Here is the link to the .pka file: http://www.filefront.com/14847419/dilemma.pkt

2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Why don't you just post a graphic with the config? Most of us don't have Packet Tracer... and if I did, I wouldn't be downloading some strange file off the IntarWeb.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. albertc30

albertc30 Kilobyte Poster

I took the change with the file to download and it just crashes my packet tracer application.
    Mcafee sees no virus.
    So unless you post your file here as a graphics like BM mentioned along with the config, you are out of luck.

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: 220-701 - A+
  4. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

You need to configure the clock rate command on the R1-ISP router. Then either set up a routing protocol or stick in a static route on R1-ISP for packets back to 192.168.1.0 eg

ip route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.1

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
    Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP