1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online free A+ 2006 practice exams

Discussion in 'A+' started by MattW, Jul 25, 2007.

1. MattW

MattW Bit Poster

Hi,

Does anyone know of any sites offering free 2006 A+ practice exams - many sites only seem to offer 2003 objectives questions.

Thanks
    Matt

Certifications: None - YET !
    WIP: A+
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Unfortunately, with free, you often get what you pay for. Plus, the sites offering 2003 questions don't have a whole lot of financial motivation to update their question bank to the 2006 questions.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

What michael said plus on a personal note. When I took my first A+ exam towards the end of my revision I focused very heavily on practice questions, and some of a very questionable quality. While this did help reinforce some knowledge I barely scraped a pass on that exam.:rolleyes: Second exam I focused more on the objectives and knowing the material that "could" be covered by it. That time I got on fine. I still used practice questions but more to identify weak areas. A case of needing to know how to revise as well as what to revise. My two cents-Good luck

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  4. MattW

MattW Bit Poster

Thanks folks - point taken about the dubious nature of some questions on practice exams.

Certifications: None - YET !
    WIP: A+