1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One step away from N+ exam

Discussion in 'Network+' started by pingo0000, Apr 30, 2007.

1. pingo0000

pingo0000 Bit Poster

Hi all!

I have studied for Network+ through package from Skillport. The scoring system there was expressed in percentage points which is a bit awkward comparing to real scoring system. One good thing is that they provide me with a good collection of e-books so have some additional help in my studies.

Anyway (and finally) :) , just want to ask, which books have the best collection and most recent questions and answers that I can use to test myself? Or if you know any other sources that offer this?

Thanks and wish me luck, please :)

Certifications: Network+
    WIP: MCDST, CCNA
  2. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Good luck for the exam, have you booked a date in yet?

Im using Transcender for my A+, and I have to say its a great resource for seeing your strong/weak areas and what you need to study more.

I havent seen the Network+ exam prep from them, but im sure its just as good. Its also highly recommended by people at these boards!

:)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. pingo0000

pingo0000 Bit Poster

Thanks for the reply.

I'm planning to book it in 2 days time. Went through all the tests by Skillport but still not sure if that's all that will be on the exam.

Maybe it's just self-confidence problem :biggrin

Certifications: Network+
    WIP: MCDST, CCNA