1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Change Nugget

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SimonV, Apr 23, 2015.

1. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

Its always with great regret but also great appreciation that we make announcements of staff members stepping down from their positions here on CertForums.

Unfortunately this is one of those announcements, Greg aka @nugget will be stepping down from his current role as moderator here at CertForums.

Another staff member that has been part of CF since the very beginning (July 22, 2003). Greg has given so much to the site I personally want to thank him deeply for everything he has done. Please join me in thanking Greg for his continued contribution to CertForums, unfortunately Greg has not been around CF since December last year and although we have tried to contact him we have been unsuccessful. All that being said I do hope he calls back soon to see the appreciation here for all he has done for the site.

Thanks from everyone past and present Greg, dont be a stranger mate.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
    jk2447 likes this.
  2. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

I hope you still pop in to check how our studies are going nugget, and to chat in general of course

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
  3. AJ

AJ Administrator Administrator

Thanks a lot for your time on CF mate.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Looking at doing ..................