Newest Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! episodes on CiTV

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Papabobo, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Papabobo

Papabobo New Member

Dear Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! fans,

From this Monday (26th of April) the newest episodes of Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! will be on CiTV! Monday to Friday, at 15:15
    On Thursday 27th of May, Thursday the 3rd of May and Friday the 4th of May two episodes will be shown per day.
    So don't forget to tune in and enjoy the latest adventures of Yoko! the bird, Jakamoko! the armadillo and Toto! the monkey!!
    8)

All the best of fun,

Papabobo.

[​IMG][/img]

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

awww I missed you on TV Gav..... :cry:

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Erm, which part of the New Series listing schedule don't you get, Si ? :roll: Like my Dad said, I'm on for a whole new series.

Btw, and may I say, in no way am I affiliated to the above show (other than the cool Dudes who create it not only gave me their blessing to use their character, but did my animated Av too - thanks Guys :thumbleft) this is one cracking show for any Dad's lucky enough to get some afternoon TV time with the wee ones.

It's one of the things I actually miss about my old job - the free kid-time in the arvo's :cry:

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity