Microsoft Second Shot Exam Free Offer

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Mr.Cheeks, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Looking at the prices of M$ exams on http://www.getcertify4less.com/ and stumbled across this page...
    Microsoft Second Shot Exam Free Offer

This is avaliable world-wide via Prometric ...

Has anyone used this Second Shot?

I am really tempted, it seems sooo juicy, it sounds too good to be true... please tell me this is true and there isn't a catch, as i have read the FAQ and it seems to be looking good from my POV...

Cheers again...

2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I signed up for it in the past, but I haven't failed a microsoft exam yet, so I technically speaking, I havent used the promotion fully.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. sebstah

sebstah Nibble Poster

I've used the 2nd try last round they offerd it, there are no catches. If you dont pass just reschedule and re-sit, although i liked it more last time as they offerd a 25% discount on the next exam you sit if you passed on the 1st try.

Certifications: A+,70-270,70-290
    WIP: 70-620
  4. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Are we in the UK still eligible??
    On Linky it states that the $115 voucher is valid for 2nd chance retakes but the voucher is only valid in the US and Canada.

On Linky the worldwide voucher is $170 but there is no mention of 2nd chance retake..... has anyone tried this from the UK and been successful entering the 2nd chance code in also??

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  5. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Derkit,

go to http://www.getcertify4less.com/ home page
    On the right hand side towards the bottom, select Microsoft Second Shot Offer
    Note that it states
    Of course, you can call your nearest testing centre or email them for confirmation...

Hope this helps...

6. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

LOL - does help if I read it more closely!
    By the end of Jan...... hmmm, go for MCDST by the end of Jan - now thats a challenge :)

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293