1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft Online Learning

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by westernkings, Feb 5, 2010.

1. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Hey guys,

Just a quick post to see if anyone can point me in the direction of Microsofts Learning package. I remember seeing a special offer on it somewhere where you can purchase a yearly subscription and access ALL of Microsoft online learning resources as opposed to paying for each one. It had several levels like developer and student etc I think. It was a pretty expensive choice as well but I can't for the life of me remember what it was or where to find it.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

I've found this, but can't find it on Microsoft's website.

It looks as though it is the official Microsoft Online learning.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

You may have been looking at this post post!

I have yet to find the difference between each levels, ie what each one offers.

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  4. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

5. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Thanks Guys.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  6. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Can you let us know what you think of it? I used the e-learning stuff a while back and whilst I did like the content, it seemed to be a bit random in it's workings!

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  7. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

And some more information on some of the content. From the pages above I can only find details on the technical section and at £450+ per year a little out of my range, but I cannot see any information about what any of the other packages contain.