Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Release Candidate is now available.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Release Candidate is now available.

Like me, you recently decided to download and install the Exchange 2010 Beta. I am using it for my email and I can’t imagine going back.

As we get closer to the launch of Exchange 2010 in the UK, I wanted to let you know Exchange 2010 Release Candidate is available for download, getting us ever closer to launching Exchange 2010 in the UK

Download and resources

Download Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 RC today, when you do we will point you to some great resources to assist in your evaluation.

Via e-mail from MS :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. lamaslany

lamaslany New Member

Have you actually tried that link? If you try and proceed to download Exchange Server 2010 RC then you are kicked to the Microsoft downloads site. It seems that despite what the email said (I assume you received a similar email) the RC is not yet available. (I have also checked the TechNet and MSDN downloads as well)

3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Yeah, I did get this e-mail from MS. Just tried it and it's not there yet, however the beta is still available and Forefront Security 2010 for Exchange RC is available. I guess we're going to have to wait a couple more days :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. guyver9114

guyver9114 Bit Poster

Its available now :) just in process of downloading :)

Certifications: MCSA: Messaging, MCT
    WIP: Nothing for a few months :)