measureup practice tests for the 270

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by dales, Nov 3, 2007.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi all,

I bought the download version of the measure up 270 practice exams this week and have just done my first attempt. my score was 80% so I passed, my question is whilst I was studying for the 271 and 272 I had the trancender practice exams which I found to be more difficult than the actual exam, in your view is the measure up practice test similar or more complicated than the actual exam.

If I remember correctly the transcenders had longer questions than the measure ups, but the key of course is getting the information you need from them and throwing away the chaff. I've got about a month to go until I take my 270 and of course it has highlighted areas that I need to work on, and I also know that I winged about 3 questions in the practice so if I got those right that will offset the result.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

MeasureUP is Microsoft's certified prep test tool so you can be confident it's not too bad. Obviously transcenders goes more into dept with it's questions and answer so they are both equally good and useful.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Actually, it's not Microsoft's certified prep test tool... it's a Microsoft-certified prep test tool. Gotta be precise with the grammar. Otherwise, you've written that it's Microsoft's tool.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I would say MeasureUp's are about the same difficulty as the exam. Definitely easier than Trancenders in my experience.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  5. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

I thought MeasureUp's were more difficult than the exam and transcender were more on a par to the exam.

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  6. joji

joji New Member

Even I got measureup practice test paper for 70-306. But it was not at all useful when I gave the actual test. I won't recommend it.