MCTS-70-536 .Net 3.5 Books

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by anp24, Oct 24, 2010.

1. anp24

anp24 New Member

Hello,
    I want to know about the books for studying MCTS-70-536 .Net 3.5. I have already MCTS-70-536 Self Paced Training Kit 2nd Edition by Tony Northrup, but that book is not enough to prepare for Microsoft Exam as the book does not contain the detailed description of the topics. I want Exhaustive description of the each topics covered in the following Microsoft Skills Measured link - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-536&locale=en-us#tab2

Thank you
    Regards
    Anoop

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I can only say that no book/study resource will cover the topics 100% as you're also suppose to rely on experience with the technology as well. You could probably supplement your knowledge gaps with technet, CBT's and another book.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. anp24

anp24 New Member

Hello,
    Can you tell me the names of the books through which I study the MCTS - 70-536

Thank you
    Regards
    Anoop Mathur