1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCSA 70-290 Help Pls

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by KatanKetz, Sep 13, 2009.

1. KatanKetz

KatanKetz New Member

Yo . . . Need some help

I’m currently studying for a MCSA and doing exam 70-290, can someone recommend me a book that I can buy,

Safe
    ketz

2. Arroryn
    Honorary Member

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed

This is going to sound pedantic, but the 70-290 MS Press will be your best bet, as well as getting your hands on some kit to apply the theory.

It's a bit dry, but the reviews are spot on regards to the quality of content.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. KatanKetz

KatanKetz New Member

Thank bruv,

That the sort of direction i was looking for . . .:rolleyes:

4. Matthew Tailor

Matthew Tailor Banned

Theres a very good practice test for the 70-290 exam. Its over at:

Nothing to see here - Sparky

Its free and theres quite a few questions. Good luck mate!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    Certifications: MCSD, MCPD
    WIP: MCPD 2008 (3.5)
  5. davidrichards

davidrichards Bit Poster

i got the ms press books and virtual pc/vmware to actually play around with win2k3.

Certifications: CCNA CCNP
    WIP: CCIE R&S
  6. Maryloveus

Maryloveus Bit Poster

I once read the article "7 tips on the Study guide for 70-290" said that the ms press book is the best materials for us to study the theory .
    And the following materials were useful for me and ,hope them useful for u too.

MCSA/MCSE 70-290 Exam Cram: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (Kindle Edition)
    70-290 MCSE/MCSA Labsim for Managing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment, Enhanced
    MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-290): Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server(TM) 2003 Environment .