1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCAD Study guide

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by AvD, Jan 25, 2008.

1. AvD

AvD Nibble Poster

What books/Study guides are avaliable for MCAD?

and which do you think are best, i'll be studying this shortly, i do have experience in several programming languages, so its about time i got some certs to help me get into a low level position and work my way up. as currently i work in a local authority, and its nothing to do with what i want to do in the future.

so please if possible, post any links to books, or names or isbn's

as i've just been paid and its best i get them whilst the money is there before i do somthing stupid and waste my cash (which i do hope not to do)
    which i guess is why i am asking here about books, so i don't make a bad purchase as really thats the last thing i want to do.

WIP: A+, MCAD
  2. AvD

AvD Nibble Poster

Ah nevermind, this morning i went through every topic i could find with MCAD in its name. also had a look at the MCTS etc.

and in doing so i found this site: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.mspx
    which covers perfectly the requirements and what study materials are needed. so this topic is answered lol.:biggrin

WIP: A+, MCAD