lost connection AOL

Discussion in 'Internet, Connectivity and Communications' started by Mof, Nov 22, 2008.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yes there should be a setting in the AOL site when connecting called select how to connect to AOL or something like that and it's a check box called always stay connected or something.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

If you're interrupted - http://help.channels.aol.com/kjump.adp?articleId=183197

If you want to auto sign in to AOL (which should auto connect by default) - http://www.askdavetaylor.com/auto_signon_and_stored_password_in_america_online_aol.html

Hope this helps :)

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I have it selected as auto connect to the internet, not AOL browser as it's full of spyware and crap and as I have commented on the AOL servays there is absolutely no need in AOLs browser as there are good browsers like Firefox, Opera and dare I say it tinternet explorer.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Cheers again will call her tonight with your answers:D

WIP: C++ and A+