1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Looking for banking domain/ capita l market certification

Discussion in 'Software' started by markwil, Oct 7, 2014.

1. markwil

markwil New Member

Hey all,

Hope you doing good, I'm looking for Capital market or Banking domain related certification which has good market value in US or any other country.

I know one of the Insurance certification (INS21,INS22, INS23)

Thanks,

2. markwil

markwil New Member

could you please suggest me any certification

3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

This is more of an IT/computing forum. However saying that, you may want to check out the following:

Professional Certificate in Banking and the relevant degrees (BSc (Hons) in Finance and Accounting for Financial Services, BSc (Hons) in Finance, Investment and Risk, BSc (Hons) in Banking Practice and Management).

Professional Certification from ABA Institute of Certified Bankers

And to be honest, there are lots of other certifications, diplomas and degrees out there.

However which one is "most valuable" will be dependant on organisation, area and job role that you're going for. Take a look at your local (or the area where you're moving to) jobs market then make your decision :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. dmarsh

dmarsh Terabyte Poster

Only banking cert i'm aware of is the CFA, its not specific to capital markets though.

Certifications: CITP, BSc, HND, SCJP, SCJD, SCWCD, SCBCD, SCEA, N+, Sec+, Proj+, Server+, Linux+, MCTS, MCPD, MCSA, MCITP, CCDH