1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long timeeeee

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by loca1hero, Mar 30, 2012.

1. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

Hey,

I've been offered a role after nearly a quarter and its only a 4 weeks contract. So anyway.. I've accepted that as its better than having a gap in my CV and + the job sounds good although I don't start until next week, another thing is it's become so dawn hard to get a perm role now-a-days. You never get that stability that you would have back then... I'm just going to continue with this n hope for the best. Your comments / thoughts would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Certifications: Network+ (004), MCP, see signature
    WIP: MCITP & few oths.Cisco aft sum XPri
  2. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

Has anyone here used 'Nasa Consulting' Or 'Crystal Umbrella'? I was thinking about using one of them & wanted to know if any of you have used them and what's there service like.

3. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  4. Monkeychops

Monkeychops Kilobyte Poster

Depends on what you do really, some areas it's far easier to get a perm role than others it would seem

5. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

I've worked in 1st Line support(phone based & desktop support), you might have been so lucky but that's not the case with me, jobs that are permanent are really far away from me & the ones I go for are temp contracts & I have no plans to re-location useless the job is really rewarding.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012