Keep em clean lol

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by cazzam35, Jan 5, 2007.

1. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Shopping for a Husband

A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men.
    The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.
    There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any
    floor you may choose a man from that floor,
    but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.
    So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.
    On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.
    The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.
    The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.
    "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.
    "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,953,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Unlucky Young Man
    A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms.
    The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.
    "Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that."
    "Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."
    The young man makes his purchase and leaves.
    Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.
    The girl leans over to him and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

The boy leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

Three Blondes On Their Way To Heaven
    On day a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde were on their way to heaven.
    God told them the stairs to heaven were 1,000 steps and on every step he was going to tell them a joke. If they laughed they would not be able to get to heaven.
    So the redhead made it to the 45th step and laughed.
    The brunette made it to the 200th step and laughed.
    But the blonde made it to the 999th step and laughed even before god told his joke.
    God asked "Why did you laugh I haven't even told the joke yet"

The blonde said "I know I just now got the first one!!!"

Emergency Brake
    An Amish lady is trotting down the road in her horse and buggy when she is pulled over by a cop.
    Ma'am, I'm not going to ticket you, but I do have to issue you a warning. You have a broken reflector on your buggy.
    Oh, I'll let my husband, Jacob, know as soon as I get home.
    That's fine. Another thing, ma'am. I don't like the way that one rein loops across the horse's back and around one of his balls. I consider that animal abuse. That's cruelty to animals. Have your husband take care of that right away!
    Later that day, the lady is home telling her husband about her encounter with the cop.
    Well, dear, what exactly did he say? He said the reflector is broken.
    I can fix that in two minutes. What else?

I'm not sure, Jacob ... something about the emergency brake...

The Bear and Rabbit

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.
    The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.
    Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second,

then said:

"I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!"

and rode off as fast as he could! :twisted:

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  2. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Some good uns there :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  3. cazzam35