1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just.it.co.uk

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by DAVID ARROWSMITH, Dec 29, 2008.

  1. DAVID ARROWSMITH

    DAVID ARROWSMITH Nibble Poster

    56
    0
    28
    anybody out there had any dealings with the above. i know how we recommend the self study approach but looking at recommendations from a review website they have a very good 25 out of 29 positive comments where a lot of students claim they have got there first it job through them !!
     
    Certifications: a plus
    WIP: exam 70-620 windows vista
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

    wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

    10,831
    357
    341
    While I've had no dealings with them, however I would be very weary with any sort of guarantee of a job.

    I have come across several "guarantee of a job" companies and their fine print is very restrictive, eg the guarantee is void if you gain employment by yourself ("78% of candidates start a job in IT within 3 months", what about the other 22%?), if you reject any job (eg no mention if the job is in your area), etc...

    -Ken
     
    Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

    greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

    14,283
    254
    329
    And the reviews weren't written by people who work for them.....honest. :)

    There's been some threads on them, I can't find them at the minute haven't got time but if you use the search feature you'll find them.
     
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Darkfunnyguy

    Darkfunnyguy Byte Poster

    195
    3
    22
    Looked, found one claimed he found IT Job with them. Majority are negative reviews.
     
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2003
    WIP: Server+, Vista,
  5. kevicho

    kevicho Gigabyte Poster

    1,219
    58
    116
    Just remember, the internet is anonymous, anyone can post anything on a message board or review website.
     
    Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  6. Big Brotha

    Big Brotha Bit Poster

    43
    0
    7
    They offer a 2-day 'Free Trial' (I didn't read any small print)
    Its worth researching them and taking a pad full of questions to find out their answers in person (just read any forms VERY carefully before you sign them)
     
  7. JonnyMX

    JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

    5,239
    211
    236
    worth remebering that although anything on a website is open to speculation, anything on print or on TV/radio is goverened by the ASA.
    So if a TV ad says that Dave from Croydon was happy - then he was.
     
    Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD

Share This Page

Loading...