Just a thought

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Luton Bee, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Luton Bee

Luton Bee Kilobyte Poster

"There is just something I'd like to pop into your perculator, see if it comes out brown."

Bet you don't know where that quote is from!!

It's August and despite the heat Christmas is approaching and I wondered if there would be any interest in a message board "meet up" around the festive period or perhaps in January? Would of course have to be central to all so could be hard to arrange but who knows?

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ C&G ICT
    WIP: CCNA
  2. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Not a bad idea, would be nice to meet up especially during the festive cheer :xmas :rendeer

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Bit of a commute for me but I figure, if I ever get a chance to visit the UK, I won't have to worry about hotel bills...you all are probably representative of a lot of places I could visit and I'd just barge in and crash with each of you on my trip. :eek: :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Sounds like a lovely idea - as long as you're not all real wierdo's that is!!! Hey maybe we should all visit you instead Trip - could do with some sun!

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

If you're talking about a Christmas visit, it snows in Idaho. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Tripwire said "It snows in Idaho"

Snow.I've heard of that before.Is that what the white stuff you see on Christmas cards.